You have a choice of three deadlines for submitting applications for the Master’s and Graduate Certificate programs. You are responsible for making sure that the application, with all supporting materials, reaches us by the deadline. We recommend that you apply when you feel your application is the strongest and most competitive. You may wish to contact us with a follow-up email to ensure we receive your application information.
Deadlines for domestic students applying to our Master’s and Graduate Certificate programs are as follows:
- Fall term application materials are due February 1st for priority review, June 1st final deadline
- Spring term application materials are due June 1st priority review, October 1st final deadline
- Summer term application materials are due October 1st priority review, February 1st final deadline
Due to recent changes in the United States, deadlines for international students have been updated. The deadlines for applying to our Master’s and Graduate Certificate programs are as follows:
- Fall term application materials are due February 1st* (For Fall 2017 applicants we will accept applications until May 1)
- Spring term application materials are due June 1st
- Summer term application materials are due October 1st
*The fall term is the preferred term for international students to apply due to the availability of University orientation services offered for incoming international students at this time. International students are required to apply by priority dates to ensure processing of visa requirements.
Applications for the Doctor of Regulatory Science program (DRSc) will be accepted from August 7, 2017 through February 1, 2018. There is no priority and/or early review for doctoral applications.