We’re very pleased that you wish to study with us at the USC Department of Regulatory Science at the School of Pharmacy. Please review the following steps in order to submit your application. Any questions can be directed to Alexander at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Eligibility Requirements
- Earned bachelor’s degree with a suggested overall GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Official transcripts from all colleges/universities attended.
- Proficiency with the English language and excellent communication skills.
Applications are accepted for admission for the fall, spring and summer terms.
Deadlines for domestic students applying to our Graduate Certificate programs are as follows:
- Fall term application materials are due February 1st for priority review, June 1st final deadline
- Spring term application materials are due June 1st priority review, October 1st final deadline
- Summer term application materials are due October 1st priority review, February 1st final deadline
Due to recent changes in the United States, deadlines for international students have been updated. The deadlines for applying to our Graduate Certificate programs are as follows:
- Fall term application materials are due February 1st* (For Fall 2017 applicants we will accept applications until May 1)
- Spring term application materials are due June 1st
- Summer term application materials are due October 1st
*The fall term is the preferred term for international students to apply due to the availability of University orientation services offered for incoming international students at this time. International students are required to apply by priority dates to ensure processing of visa requirements.
How to Apply
1. Carefully review the Graduate School Admission website.
3. When completing the application, enter the following
Term: Select the semester and year for which you are applying
School: USC School of Pharmacy
- Certificate in Clinical Research & Design Management: 1334
- Certificate in Food Safety: 1332
- Certificate in Patient & Product Safety: 1333
- Certificate in Preclinical Drug Development: 1344
- Certificate in Regulatory and Clinical Affairs: 1388
- Certificate in Medical Product Quality: 1642
4. Distance/Onsite: students living within 50 miles of USC’s Health Sciences Campus are considered onsite.
5. Upload a personal statement; one page, single-spaced, 12 point font, one-inch margins. Your statement can answer questions such as “Why do you want to pursue this program? What attributes do you have that distinguish you as a good candidate?”
6. If you have unofficial copies of final transcripts, you may upload them. However, official transcripts must be received in order to finalize admissions decisions.
7. Official Transcripts in Sealed Envelopes from ALL undergraduate and graduate institutions should be sent to:
University of Southern California
USC Office of Graduate Admission
3601 South Flower Street, Room 112
Los Angeles, CA 90089-0915
Applicants with foreign transcripts must submit an official language transcript as well as a certified translation.
8. At least two letters of recommendation must accompany your application. The recommender will receive an email from USC CAS to create an account so that they can complete the recommendation form and upload a letter of recommendation. Letters are typically written by the applicant’s supervisors or professors.
9. A resume/curriculum vitae is required.
10. The application fee of $90 (mandatory). The Regulatory Science program does not administer the online application system and cannot waive the fee. Please direct your inquiry to the Office of Graduate Admissions.
12. DO NOT fill out a supplemental application under the School of Pharmacy (this is not necessary for our application process).
For more information, please contact our Program Specialists at 323-442-3102 or email@example.com
We look forward to receiving your application!